CSS help - ALL category and Match field layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS help - ALL category and Match field layout

I've created my own search page and have embeded the search.asp file using the #include directive so I can see SSI on results page.

I have a couple questions. First of all, how can I remove the "All" category from the category list? Since the form is autogenerated by Zoom, can this be done?

Second, what do I need to change in the CSS to put the "Match" option on a new line?

view http://www.bardhvac.com/tech_cntr_search.asp

Thanks for any help you can provide.

The "ALL" category is auto-generated by the script. To avoid this you need to turn off form generation completely and include your own form in the search_template.html file. You can turn off form generation from the "search page" tab of the configuration window.

The zoom_match CSS class controls the layout of the 'Match' section of the form. So for example adding 'display: block;' should move it under other elements in the form.

.zoom_match { display: block; font-size: 80%; margin-left: 10px;}

But you have other more serious problems on your search page. You only followed half the instructions on the SSI include page. In particaular you need to read the section starting, "Change the contents of "search_template.html" appropriately...". At the moment you have two <html> sections and two <head> sections on your page. Meaning that it is not a valid HTML page any more.

Comment

Working...
    X