Can't get License Info to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get License Info to work

I just tried to enter my registration information and it states to recheck my info, etc etc.

I copied and pasted this information into Build 1001 and
    Zoom Search Engine - Professional Edition V5

I also uninstalled my trial and re-installed with most current download, which again is build 1001, same problem.

I uninstalled, then deleted all wrensoft and Zoom search info from my registry, re-booted reinstalled and entered same problem.

Any ideas?

Are you entering a license key from V4 into V5?

Note that Version 5 will not work with Version 4 license keys. If this is the case, you will need to obtain or purchase an upgrade from here:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/upgrade/upgrade.html

If you are sure you purchased Version 5, then make sure you copy and paste the license key exactly as it appears in our email into the window after clicking on "Help"->"Enter license key". Also make sure that your user name matches the name in our email.

If you continue to have problems, e-mail us directly and we can check your key.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

No I purchased a V5 version today and the key that was sent won't work.

I replied to Info@wrensoft a little bit ago with the same information which includes the user name and the key

Thanks, I was just hoping I was being stupid, but knowing I wasn't.

Thanks, I await your email response. And by the way, love your software

Comment

Got my license to work

Thanks to Wrensoft team for finding the error and providing me the correct user name I guess, a good learning experience for the new license generation task

Comment

Working...
        X