Another request re Jump to match and highlight within docume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another request re Jump to match and highlight within docume

I have succeeded in implementing "Jump to match and highlight within documents" with my troublesome pages. It certainly made me clean up my code. Unfortunately the error encountered earlier keeps occuring with my home page at www.cerberus.com.au Running the page through a code validator shows 1 error and 0 warnings (after a few hours work). Even removing the piece of code with the error does not solve the problem. I do not wish to use the body onload solution as it conflicts with one of my scripts and I do not want to change code on every page again.

Is there one particular type of code that is likely to be causing the problem?
    John Rogers
    www.cerberus.com.au

Try putting the <script>highlight();</script> line further down the page, AFTER the </body> tag.

This is the updated method on our FAQ page (http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/highlighting.html), let us know if it still won't work.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thanks Raymond. I had tried this idea already and it lost my menubar. However placing the includes statement after </body> does work. My menubar and stats also work. Great feature.
      John Rogers
      www.cerberus.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X