Looking for default.htm ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for default.htm ??

Does Zoom always default to looking for the default.htm file on spidering? I have a default.cfm page, and that links to my 'products' page.

The indexing doesn't even get to that subfolder, it indexes 8 files and quits, but there are products in a MySql db that need to be indexed as well....

What do I need to change? Love Zoom by the way, I think it works great!

You can direct the spider to start spidering on any file, including .cfm files.

But if you start spidering in any folder, then it is the configuration of the web server that determines what file is returned.

For example, for the default the Apache web server install the following files are listed (as defaults),
    index.html index.htm default.htm index.php index.php3 index.phtml index.php5 index.shtml mwindex.phtml

Apache will look for each of the above files, in order, and serve the first one it finds when a visitor requests just a directory. If the webserver finds no files in the current directory that match names in the DirectoryIndex directive, then a directory listing will be displayed to the browser, showing all files in the current directory.

Comment

Working...
    X