Can't enter data into the submit Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter data into the submit Field

Why can't anyone put something in this field. All the other buttons work. Check out site. www.sceoc.org/search.php

Yes it seems that it is not possible to set the cursor focus to the form field. This is not a problem with Zoom itself.

If you have a look at the HTML source code for your page you will see that there are several errors in your HTML code.

In particular,

You are linking to files that are on your local hard disk,
    file:///J|/EOCWEBSITE/%27images/bkgrndmain.gif%27
    This will never work on a public web site.

You have multiple <head> .. </head> sections in your code.
    You have multiple <body> .. </body> sections in your code.
    In fact it appears like you have appended two HTML pages together. And this is probably the source of the problem.

If you fix these problems above, and you still have a problem with the form, then I would start looking at all the Javascript you are using to see if any of it is directing the cursor focus away from the form.

-------
    David

Comment

you nest tables into tables into tables...

your code is a big big mess :S

i looked into the code and if i remove the table with:
      Code:
      <table width="100%" height="406px" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style= "background-image&#58; url&#40;images/bkgrndmain.gif&#41;; background-repeat&#58; no-repeat; background-position&#58; left top">
      then it works again, but that means removing that complete table

my advise is to redo the page and then DONT use tables in this way
      i think your better of using divs

i also checked your CSS and there is no trace of CSS from zoomsearch in there (just a remark, so u know that certain things made in zoom search CSS wont be there)
      If i think as i thought, i will do as i did and if i do what i did i will think as i thought....

Comment

Working...
      X