Cannot modify header message when adding scripting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot modify header message when adding scripting

Hello I would like to include zoom in my existances pages and to post the result by calling the search.php page with the function <? include ("search.php"); >

I have this message error: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already feels by (output started At c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\maxsite\resultat.php:91) in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\maxsite\search.php one line 52

you can help me

tk

You need to remove <html>, <head>, <title> and other similar header tags from your "search_template.html" file. Because your existing pages have these tags already, by the time the search script executes, it would be doubling up on these header tags.

Be aware that when you use this method (described here: http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/faq_ssi.html), the "search_template.html" is no longer the start of the page - so it depends on what you have on your existing page (that you are including search.php from).
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

The following FAQ addresses this problem:
      Q. "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent..." or similar error message
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
      X