Zoom has dissapeared from programs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom has dissapeared from programs?

For some reason I no longer have Zoom on my system? I can see the folder Zoom Search Engine 5.0 under my Program Files folder but there's no Zoom .exe file? Just the plugins folder and a shortcut to the website. What happened? I swear I did not uninstall.

problem solved

Originally posted by gthomson View Post
    For some reason I no longer have Zoom on my system? I can see the folder Zoom Search Engine 5.0 under my Program Files folder but there's no Zoom .exe file? Just the plugins folder and a shortcut to the website. What happened? I swear I did not uninstall.
    Never mind. I found my original setup.exe and just reinstalled it.

Comment

We are no longer working on Version 5.1, as development have moved on to newer versions, but you can download the final 5.1 release (Build 1017) and get the Users Guide for this version from the following page (top paragraph). This is purely for supporting users of the previous version.

We recommend upgrading to the newest where possible, as we have improved many aspects of Zoom and have addressed many issues based on user feedback.

Comment

Having said that, Zoom would not have disappeared by itself. It has no ability to do that, regardless of it being an older version.

Also, there is no "setup.exe" file that comes with Zoom. The installation executable is named "zoomsearch.exe" (or in this case, since you are using an old archived installer, "zoomsearch5_1_1017.exe"). So make sure you are using an official release downloaded from our website.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X