Problem with Indexing Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Indexing Website

NEWBIE is trying to index our website which includes a subdirectory which contains all of the products in our Miva shopping cart. I was able to figure out how to index all of our product pages which does not contain any type of file extension. The problem though it is indexing every single jpeg file on our entire website. How do we exclude jpeg files?

Thanks!
    Ron
    Last edited by ronusa; Aug-25-2014, 05:55 PM.

In the "Scan options" configuration window you can list what files are indexed.
    So removing JPG & JPEG from this list should stop the image files being indexed. I am assuming your JPEG files are named, xxxxx.jpg or xxxxxx.jpeg.

Comment

Problem with ZoomIndexer (OS X) freezing

I successfully indexed my site once, now ZoomIndexer just freezes with Indexer status Waiting.

Log file is empty other than 'Stop indexing requested by user. Finishing up...'.

It just locks up and does nothing. Any ideas?

Comment

Can we confirm if you are using the latest build? Click on the About Zoom menu item to see. The latest is V7 build 1007 for OSX.

If you are experiencing the problem with the latest build, can you e-mail us your configuration file?

Also let us know if the problem persists after rebooting the machine (although naturally, this is not a suggested solution, just a test to narrow down the cause of the problem).
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X