Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump to Highlight: location on target page

Hi,

Currently, the first highlighted result on the target page remains behind a <div> i added just below the menu to contain a search box. I'd like to change the first highlighted term location to show just a little below that search box div. Possible?

thnx much

phil
    http://walleyebaits.net

Note that we can't provide any support for customized scripts. So if you have any issue at all in the future that you need us to look at, you will have to revert to the default script (which you should backup). Also caching issues can make this difficult. So be prepared to self debug if you make any modifications to the scripts.

But in "highlight.js", there is a function called "jumpHL()" which specifies how many pixels it scrolls the window to, from where the match is found. It's currently set to -50.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      Note that we can't provide any support for customized scripts. So if you have any issue at all in the future that you need us to look at, you will have to revert to the default script (which you should backup). Also caching issues can make this difficult. So be prepared to self debug if you make any modifications to the scripts.

But in "highlight.js", there is a function called "jumpHL()" which specifies how many pixels it scrolls the window to, from where the match is found. It's currently set to -50.
      Perfect, thanks. Yes, I understand the 'warranty nullified if you break the seal', no prob : )

thnx!

Comment

Working...
      X