htaccess help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htaccess help please

hello im trying to use zoom search installed on the same folder as my phpld directory - actually zoom it's supposed to search for pages not included in directory. but some how im unable to get it work... i know it is something about my htaccess but also im lost and dont know what for should i look...
    in this example when i try to search im allways redirected to my home page what im doing wrong please? should i add any thing to my htaccess?

any suggestions will be much apreciated

example url:
    home:http://olca.biz
    search page:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    searched word:http://olca.biz/cgi-bin/search.cgi?zoom_query=almendros (i dont understand why this url is redirected to my home)

this example domain is an addon domain, hosted on linux, apache version 1.3.41

my htaccess:
    Code:
    #################################################
    ## PHP Link Directory - Apache Server Settings ##
    #################################################

# Protect files
    <Files ~ "^(.*)\.(inc|inc\.php|tpl|sql)$">
      Order deny,allow
      Deny from all
    </Files>

# Protect directories
    <Files ~ "^(files|images|include|lang|libs(/.+)?|temp(/.+)?|templates(/.+)?|javascripts(/.+)?)$">
      Order deny,allow
      Deny from all
    </Files>

# Disable directory browsing
    Options -Indexes

# Follow symbolic links in this directory
    Options +FollowSymLinks

# Set the default handler
    DirectoryIndex index.php

# URL rewrite rules
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
       RewriteEngine On
       RewriteRule ^details/link-([^/]+)/?$ link-detail.php?lid=$1 [QSA,L]

## Category redirect
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
       RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
       RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [QSA,L]

##Latest Links Rewrite
       RewriteRule ^latestlinks\.html?$ index.php?p=d [QSA,NC,L]

##Top Hits Rewrite
       RewriteRule ^tophits\.htm[l]?$ index.php?p=h [QSA,NC,L]
    </IfModule>
    thank you very much for your help in advance
    ewa

We know nothing about the phpld product. And the mod_rewrite engine in Apache is a black art. About which we only know the basics. On the few occasions when we have used it, we only did simple rules and it took some significant trial an error to get right.

Also the page you referenced above, as your search page, doesn't seem to have any search function on it. But it does contain some possible malicious Javascript code (which is also superficially encrypted). Anyway the execution was blocked in my browser with warnings about it accessing my clipboard, and I have deleted the link from your post.

It isn't obvious what the mod_rewrite rules are doing or why you need them. I can't immediately see what is wrong (not helpped by the fact that I have forgotten the mod_rewrite syntax).

Writing Apache mod_rewrite rules is outside of our free product support. But some other user might have be prepared to take the time to step through all your rules and work out what is wrong.

Comment

hello, thank you for answering that,
      page you referenced above, as your search page, doesn't seem to have any search function on it. But it does contain some possible malicious Javascript code (which is also superficially encrypted).
      im sorry for encription i forgot aboutit some time ago i purchased encription software and some pages could be encrypted on this web because im unable to find orginals be4 encryption, the purpose of encrypting was only to test hiding flash movie cause someone very special stilled of me twice, then finally i forgot about it, im sorry again ops , there is nothing malicious - just encrypted html for hiding sources, in the page below there is no encription:
      http://olca.biz/calle-albacete.htm and search box is passing vars through flash movie.
      Writing Apache mod_rewrite rules is outside of our free product support. But some other user might have be prepared to take the time to step through
      well, i posted hire because maybe someone uses zoom with phpld to? or (hope) someone know on the first eye look what's going on, and can suggest me any thing, why im unable to open my search template? also im looking for help on phpld sites but knowing zoom's forums hopefully here i will find answer quicker...

thank you very much for your help in advance
      ewa

Comment

ok, i find it, need it to stop my main htacces to affecting addons (subdomains) - here is an explination in case someone need it in the future: http://www.webmasterworld.com/apache/3139428.htm
        thank you very much

Comment

Working...
        X