Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 and mac version of cgi

Hi ,
    I am currently using V5 enterprise and I am thinking of upgrading to the latest V6 whenever it becomes available.
    I am using a Windows machine to index, but I am using the index files in a macbook.
    In order to do this I am using the mac cgi included in FlyingAnt CD Web Server.
    Are you going to provide a V6 mac cgi with your Zoom's latest release?

Thank you!

Yes, the V6 Mac CGI is pretty much read to go once we get V6 out the door. If you don't see an updated FlyingAnt realease when V6 of Zoom is avialable, just post back here to prompt us.

Comment

Mac CGI is pretty much read to go once we get V6 out the door
      would this be for ppc and x86 architectures?

d

Comment

Yes, the Mac CGI will be a "fat binary" which means it will run on both PPC and x86 architectures.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
          Yes, the V6 Mac CGI is pretty much read to go once we get V6 out the door. If you don't see an updated FlyingAnt realease when V6 of Zoom is avialable, just post back here to prompt us.
          V6 looks very nice..
          It would be nice to see the new FlyingAnt version or at least the V6 mac cgi

Thank you

Comment

This is on our schedule for the coming month, so stay tuned!
            --Ray
            Wrensoft Web Software
            Sydney, Australia
            Zoom Search Engine

Comment

The V6 release of the Mac CGI is now available. FlyingAnt Release 1.0 Build 1005 (24/Dec/200, contains the Mac CGI and is compatible with V6 of Zoom.

On the other hand, this release is NOT backwards compatible. And will not work with index files from V5 of Zoom. You'll need to old 1.0 Build 1004 release of FlyingAnt for this.

Comment

Working...
              X