Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframe Parameters in DNN

Hi,

I tried installing ZOOM V6 with asp.net on an DNN Iframe module based on the information from the user guide and support http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/tutorial_dnn.html.
    On entering the query string parameters for the Iframe, zoom_query is the only successful parameter which allows the search to function properly. If I add the remaining parameters as shown in http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/tutorial_dnn.html, it results in "Server Error in /zoomaspx application. Input String was not in a correct format.

Any thoughts would be helpful.

This is odd that it works for "zoom_query" but not for "zoom_and". While this definitely worked when we originally wrote the tutorial, we have another user reporting this at the moment so it seems to be a legitimate problem in the current version of DNN.

Unfortunately, we do not have a test platform available to us at the moment with the latest DNN installed so we will have to get back to this later on in the week. If you can let us know the version of DNN you are using, this will be of help.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Dnn

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      This is odd that it works for "zoom_query" but not for "zoom_and". While this definitely worked when we originally wrote the tutorial, we have another user reporting this at the moment so it seems to be a legitimate problem in the current version of DNN.

Unfortunately, we do not have a test platform available to us at the moment with the latest DNN installed so we will have to get back to this later on in the week. If you can let us know the version of DNN you are using, this will be of help.
      Sorry about the delay, I am using DNN V 4.9.2.. this is a local site for a test project.

Comment

Working...
      X