Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoomASPX - Required permissions cannot be acquired

Hi,

I've been using v6 Enterprise for some time with ASP.net. I have the search engine setup on one server and all is working fine.

I now need to mirror this server onto another server as our main webserver is going to undergo some maintenance. I want all the files to stay on our main server so i setup some folder sharing... Now when i try to access my website thats pulling file from another server i get the following error! Please note i have installed the extension on this new machine as well, so that cant be the issue you talk about in http://www.wrensoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3279&highlight=permissions

Thanks,

Mike!

Code:
    Required permissions cannot be acquired. 
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace: 

[PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.]
       System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +7604211
       System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ZoomASPX, Version=1.0.3373.29966, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
       System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
       System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +43
       System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +127
       System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +142
       System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28
       System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +46

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'ZoomASPX, Version=1.0.3373.29966, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
       System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +613
       System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +203
       System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +105
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +178
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +54
       System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +8809426
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +128
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() +197
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +320

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'ZoomASPX, Version=1.0.3373.29966, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +58
       System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +512
       System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +729

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'ZoomASPX, Version=1.0.3373.29966, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)]
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8890735
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +85
       System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +259

Getting security settings right for IIS hosting across machines can be tricky. I can only suggest try setting the trust level to High.

Otherwise, it might be easier to move/copy the files and running it locally rather than remotely. The server control expects all the files to be in the same folder (the folder that the server control was installed into). Virtual directories and having it actually hosted on a different machine will be confusing to say the least.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X