Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ flyingant.conf

Hi,

This is a question for technical department…

I have a soft FlyingAnt with key and I need to know where I write the correct instruction for change my browser web default. I think that the change is in flyingant.conf, but I don’t know where.

Could you help me, please?

Thanks
    Luis M. Cercas
    Montejava.
    Last edited by Ray; Nov-17-2009, 11:24 PM. Reason: License key removed. Don't post your key.

Please see this page:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/flyingant/support/lickey.html
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

FAQ flyingant.conf

No. This isn't the question. I want to include a ie7 portable into CD, and not start with browser web default... in possible?

Comment

a ie7 portable
        What is this?

Comment

As far as I can tell, what is known as "IE7 Portable" is not a Microsoft product but an unofficial (and probably illegal) distribution that is being circulated on the Internet (via upload sites like rapidshare and the like). Various sites indicate that this is an unsafe and potentially dangerous application to obtain and use. Many people are reporting them to contain trojans, viruses, or cause registry corruption issues.

FlyingAnt will only start the default browser on the user's computer. It would be rather rude to ignore the user's settings and launch its own browser.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
          X