Fine in Firefox, Blank in IE7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine in Firefox, Blank in IE7

I went through the posts and didn't see anyone else with this specific problem, so I'll post hoping I just didn't miss it.

My search.php page displays just fine in Firefox, but is blank in IE7 and Safari--even though the complete code is there when you view the source.

I'm betting it has to be something totally simple, but I can't figure it out and could use some help. Thanks!

Can you post the URL to the search function so we can look at the page.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response

Is there anyway I can send the url address to you privately? The site is still in development and pending approval by my customer's legal department before it can go live.

Comment

You can E-Mail us.

Comment

On its way

It's on its way--thanks again!

Comment

Holy Crap!

I finally figured it out! It was in the search template file. An unclosed comment tag for the styles.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnieMac View Post
              I finally figured it out! It was in the search template file. An unclosed comment tag for the styles.
              I wrote a response to your E-Mail before reading this last post. For what it is worth here it is.
              -=-=-=

I saw the exact opposite.

In Firefox the search form didn't display. But the reason for this is clear, your site requires Flash to work and I don't have Flash in Firefox.

I didn't see any problem in IE8. But as you are using the Zoom PHP option, it is totally browser independent. The PHP code executes on the server. So assuming the PHP code executes on the server, and it seems to be, then any browser specific rendering problem is probably in your template.

Comment

I'm sold

I really like this product and the customer service is great, so I'm off to buy the Professional version!

Comment

Working...
                X