Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Z Index/Glossary with Search

Hello All,

I am about to purchase this software and wanted to know if an A-Z Index/Glossary with Search can be created with Zoom Search.

I wanted something like http://www.rxoutreach.com/medications_search_en.aspx (except I will not be using ASP or ASPX).

Is this possible?

Thank you,
    edsager

Zoom can generate site maps, but the example you gave is not a site map. It isn't even really a glossary. It is more of a tabular price list, indexed alphabetically. So no, you won't be able to generate a list like this directly from Zoom.

Comment

OK, thank you for the response.

I purchased the professional version over the weekend (with the desire to purchase the enterprise edition when I have more funds) and am amazed.

Is there any way to generate an A-Z list with or without the help of another piece of software or with a different method?

I thought about using Zoom to index and then use some other method to alphabetize and arrange.

Any ideas as to how this might be done?

Thank you,
      edsager

Comment

What do you want sort into alphabetical order?
        Do you want to sort the all page titles, the URLs, every single word found on all the pages, the page meta description, etc... Or do you just want to sort a subset of pages that match a particaular keyword search in some way?

Comment

Working...
        X