Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Results Error

Hello again,
    Unfortunately, I have run into another error.
    I am using Zoom Search 6.0 (build 102.
    My website is running on ASP.NET 4.0.

When I index and deploy the generated files, I am getting the following error in the search results:

Pageinfo file does not match PageInfoSize specified Unable to open zoom_pageinfo.zdat. Check file permissions and that file exists.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff

This is usually because you forgot to upload the "settings.zdat" file. Or you didn't upload the "zoom_pageinfo.zdat" file, and there is an older file (from a previous indexing session) in the folder on your server.

Make sure ALL files listed at the end of indexing (as "Required Files") are uploaded to the server (and to the correct folder) and allowed to overwrite the existing files. Or use the built-in FTP feature.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Hey Ray,
      Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, it is still not working.
      I have check and re-checked that all the files exist.

It has something to do with the version build. I recently updated to build 1028 from build 1026 on my indexing machine.

To test, I installed build 1026 on a separate machine, and the resulting indexing files worked great.

Thanks,
      Jeff

Comment

There isn't any known problem with the 1028 build that would cause this.

The files need to do more than just exist. They need to be a consistent set of files from the same indexing session.

Comment

Working...
        X