editing footer on results page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editing footer on results page

I own the Pro version, i can modify the search page and the results page is affected , but i still see the powered by Zoom link at the bottom of the relusts page but not the search page,
    also the footer that i added that displays fine on the search page, disappears when a search is done, being replaced as mentioned above by the zoom reference. How can i make the same footers appear on both the intial search page as well the results page. I thought ediing the search_template would affect both. am i missing something? thanks
    thanks

The "powered by" link can be turned off from the Zoom configuration window on the "Search page" tab.

There is no difference between the first search and subsequent searches. The editing of the search_template file will effect both.

It would have helped if you have had posted links to your files. As it is we can only guess at the problem.

If you can't post links then you need to describe exactly which files have been modified and how. For example I am not sure if what you are calling the "search page" is a page you created or if it one of our scripts (search.php, etc..)

----
    David

Comment

Working...
    X