image resize issue in log report page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image resize issue in log report page

Is there a fix for what has occured in a log report visible at this link ?

http://acworth.net/statistics_image_resize.html

I have created a log report and the column of numbers on the far right side of the "most popular search phrases" GIF image have been truncated. It appears to be a result of a four word seach that appeared in that report. Is there an adjustment I can make to fix this? Also, is it possible to generate the images in other formats such as PNG or JPG or PSD?

We can't see the images you are refering to because the HTML page refers to images on your local hard drive.
    file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/Kenny/Application%

i.e. the links are broken and the images do not appear to be on your server.

Can you give us a direct link to the images.

It is not possible to select a different image format, unless you manually convert it yourself. Nor can we see why it would be desirable to use anything other than a GIF for this type of image.

-------
    David

Comment

image resize issue

Sorry about the link, going too fast. Try this one

http://acworth.net/zoom/

As you can see, the four word search widened the image just enough to cause the problem. Is "word wrap" prior to image creation an option?

The question about generating the images in other formats is really no big deal. The reason it occurred to me to ask is because I will soon be creating some printed reports from these search reports. I can easily convert the GIF to other formats, after the initial report, if I see that it will be helpful to me in creating those reports.

Thanks again!

Comment

The truncated "%" sign problem appears to be a bug, but only for some combination of words (it works ok for other 4 word queries, or longer/shorter queries as well). We'll look into a fix for it in the next public release (build 4.2.1005).
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X