search.cgi path

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search.cgi path

Is there any way to change dinamically the Link Back Url?
    Something like psi.EnvironmentVariables["LINK_BACK"] = paramStr;.
    In my application I can point to the aspx search page (the sample C# code found on your website) from a dinamic URL (e.g. page.aspx?id=1) and from the URLRewrited one (e.g. page1.aspx).
    I must use both the urls because the first is for editing purpose, the second for the public website.
    Thanks

Another problem

I made a test replacing during the response stream the "search.cgi" string with my custom URL. The problem is that I need to point to an aspx page with some parameters in the querystring and the GET method of the Form doesn't work well in this scenario.
    It seems that Zoom works only in GET mode, so I'd like to know if I can add some hidden field to the Zoom form to let me point to page.aspx?id=1&mode=preview&<zoom params>

Comment

Since you are already using a wrapper for the CGI, what you are doing (post-processing the CGI output to replace the links with your URL) is probably the best way to go about it.

I am not sure what you mean by your second problem. If you are simply trying to add some additional GET parameters to be sent via the search form, you should be able to do this by defining your own search form (as explained here) and adding some hidden inputs, like:

Code:
      <input type='hidden' name='id' value='1'>
      <input type='hidden' name='mode' value='preview'>
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
      X