Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Search Script files

Hi there,

I have one install of Zoom, but i have few sites under that install that will need to be indexed. However, one of them requires a different search.asp file because of look & feel customizations. However, whenever i load the zoom file for that site, and i go to Templates -> Modify Search Script (Advanced), it opens up the generic search.asp files under Scripts folder, that is used among all of the other sites. How can i just open and change the search.asp for that specific site, through the software. i don't want those custom changes to be made for other sites...?!

thanks you.

A.E.

On the advanced tab of the Zoom configuration window there is a check box called,

"Specify my own path for the script source code".

If you wish to use a copy of the search script (search.asp, search.php or search.js) that is located in a different folder besides the one in the Zoom installation directory, then you can change the path here. This is only necessary if you are making modifications to the search script source code, and you wish to maintain multiple versions to be used with different sites.

-----
    David

Comment

Working...
    X