Clear All

• highlight.js not working on alternate sites

Hi,

Using zoom 4.20 build 1013
    I have Zoom and highlight.js deployed across three sites -
    www.soemtron.org
    www.brickfieldspark.org
    www.best-report.org

Indexing works well across all three sites, I've been reindexing periodically as the sites grow but I only recently checked the search pages - highlight.js only works on one site - www.soemtron.org.

highlight.js has been uploaded for all sites in binary, same file size and permissions, all three sites have been reindexed with the same settings. I've checked all three sites in Firefox with Firebug and all appear to be calling highlight.js correctly, but only soemtron highlights. Examination of the results code appears to be ok for all three.

I presume it must be a setting somewhere but I cannot see it, any suggestions please.

Mike.

We don't support V4 any more. We stopped development on V4 nine years ago.

Can you upgrade to V6 or V7 and see if you still have the problem.

Comment

work at

Using zoom 4.20 build 1013
      I have Zoom and highlight.js deployed across three sites -
      http://tanmia-bacharya.blogspot.com/2014/04/Goals.html
      www.brickfieldspark.org
      www.best-report.org
      http://kalam7oob.blogspot.com/2014/05/power-of-love.html
      Indexing works well across all three sites, I've been reindexing periodically as the sites grow but I only recently checked the search pages - highlight.js only works on one site - www.soemtron.org.

highlight.js has been uploaded for all sites in binary, same file size and permissions, all three sites have been reindexed with the same settings. I've checked all three sites in Firefox with Firebug and all appear to be calling highlight.js correctly, but only soemtron highlights. Examination of the results code appears to be ok for all three.

I presume it must be a setting somewhere but I cannot see it, any suggestions please.

Mike.

it;s true

Comment

You are using the V4 highlight script from Aug 2005.

As we are now in 2014, it is probably time to upgrade to V6 or V7. Doesn't make sense to (re)debug stuff that we already debugged near enough to a decade ago.

Comment

I upgraded to V7. Now everything works fine.

Comment

Working...
          X