search.js dose not update after indexing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search.js dose not update after indexing

I have set up zoom on my intranet in the directory it is indexing.Z\My Movies\Search Engine\Indexing.. search.html, settings.js, zoom index.js, zoom page info.js. after indexing all those file show the correct date. the search.js however show a 2009 date and the data presented after a search seems to indicate that is the information being searched.
    When I look at the logs and other sources, the new material is included so it seems for some reason the file is not being over written with the new file even thought it show on the files to be uploaded. By the way I have deleted all the files to see if the new files would upload correctly, no such luck. Also mite note the search page in my browser looks good and dose the search correctly.

We have responded to your email ticket regarding this, so please check your email.

You most likely have an old set of index files on your web site, that you have not updated with the new index files (by uploading it to your web server). The log you sent us does not indicate that any uploading has taken place, contrary to what you said above. If you have more information, please email them to us.

--Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X