End of script output before headers: search.cgi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of script output before headers: search.cgi

We are migrating our server to a new OS, which uses a newer version of Apache.

After trying to access the search feature of our website, I am presented with a 500 Internal Server Error:
    Code:
     [h=1]Internal Server Error[/h] 
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@domain.com.au to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Our error_log reads two lines when the page is requested:

Code:
    [Fri Feb 03 12:16:57.263830 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 1437] [client 12.345.67.89:55475] AH01215: (2)No such file or directory: exec of '/home/user/public_html/cgi-bin/search.cgi' failed: /home/user/public_html/cgi-bin/search.cgi
    [Fri Feb 03 12:16:57.264136 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 1437] [client 12.345.67.89:55475] End of script output before headers: search.cgi
    I've had a search of your forums, and done some initial troubleshooting from your advice to similar issues, but to no avail.

Have you any idea what could be going on?

I have re-uploaded the .zdat files to make sure they were not corrupted during FTP. What else can I look for to hopefully solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

It is likely this issue.
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...gi_perl_apache

Comment

I went over all of those steps and still couldn't get the script to run.

I noticed the final item on that troubleshooting page mentioned the 32bit libraries. As we had set up a new server, all the architecture was 64bit, so after installing the 32bit libraries the script is successfully running.

Glad it's resolved!

Comment

Working...
      X