Home » Forum
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Force page into search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force page into search

My site menus are all javascript based an zoom isn't very good at getting all of the links.

For now I have added some condition PHP (based on the ZSEBOT user agent) to show links to every page on my site. However, that's a pain to maintain.

Is there a way to add a list of pages to force zoom to download?

There are several solutions. You can import a list of start points into Zoom. You could use CSS menus instead of Javascript. You could use the <noscript> tag on your pages. Or you could provide a hidden sitemap page, with plain HTML links, as the indexing starting point.

This FAQ might help,
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...avascriptmenus

Comment

I like the idea of using a sitemap file. What's the best way to tell zoom NOT to include the sitemap file in the index, but follow the links?

Comment

You can edit the start point to be a "Follow links only" start point.

From the "Start options" configuration window, click on "More", then "Edit" the start point, and select the option you want.

Comment

Working...
        X