Check that the url exists......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check that the url exists......

I looked at the previous threads with the same kind of issue, but couldnt comeup with a solution. I'm a web developer using your free product while this site is in development, I use the professional version on another site and will be purchasing the pro for this on once its approved.
    I'm receiving the message, when trying to index-- "Check that the url exists and satisfies the settings in the configuration window". I tried almost everything and I'm pretty familular wuth the product as I stated above. My server was hacked and it had to be rebuilt, for lack of a better term, so I thought maybe the software was damaged. I uninstalled it this morning and reinstalled it and Im still getting the same message. It did function properly before the hack. I'm using the asp version.

Thanks.

Found it

I figured out the problem, so I'm posting it here in case it can help someone else. The website I'm indexing is presently on a shared hosting enviroment, but that commitment is due to end next month. I'm moving the site to a server I own and the same server in which I was trying to run the zoom program. Because I had everthing all set up on the server, in anticipation of the move, the zoom program thought that the live site was already on the server, again because it was already set up. The only thing I had left to do was to change the server at the registrar. Hope that helps someone else, it was truly driving me nuts.

Comment

Working...
    X