Search Results Getting Dumped After </html>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Results Getting Dumped After </html>

Hello. I am experiencing a strange issue that I have not experienced before with the ZOOM search results.

I have the search engine set-up on a sub-domain of mine. The search results are only for that sub-domain. When I try to run a query, the search is successfully performed and the results are displayed, however, they are actually dumped after the </html> even though the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> is correctly placed inside the page.

I have another search engine set-up on another sub-domain of mine and it is running just fine. So, I am wondering if there is some kind of glitch that I am missing. Have you seen this problem before? Do you know what would cause it?

My guess is there is something subtle wrong with your search_template.html file and the placement of the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag in that file.

Is the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag on a line by itself? Did you accidentally include space characters in the tag? If you revert the to default search_template.html does the problem disappear?

Can you post a link to the page in question.

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      My guess is there is something subtle wrong with your search_template.html file and the placement of the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag in that file.

Is the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag on a line by itself? Did you accidentally include space characters in the tag? If you revert the to default search_template.html does the problem disappear?

Can you post a link to the page in question.
      You were right. There was a problem with the placement of the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag. So, it's fixed. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X