Where did the line breaks go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the line breaks go?

I recently upgraded to V5 and found that my results page now had no blank lines between each result and the associated information. Every line of the results was just stacked on top of one another resulting in a visually confusing page.

I admit, I have yet to read the user guide for V5, but I was surprised to find the results displayed that much differently after upgrade. I can probably fix this by editing the CSS for the appropriate styles to include additional line spacing, but I didn't have to do this on V4.2..

I will look at the user guide when I am at work tomorrow, but if anyone knows if this behavior is "as designed", I would appreciate knowing.

Thanks,
    Brad

There have been a number of changes to the CSS style sheet in V5 compared to V4. These changes were required to to give the developer more control of the individual elements in the search results.

There are two ways this can be resolved.

1) Start with the default V5 search_template.html file and customise it to the look you want.

OR

2) Start with your existing V4 search_template.html file, which I guess you have already customised, and add in the new V5 CSS (from the default template).

There is also some information about the FAQ about the Zoom CSS classes.

Comment

D'oh! Of course.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X