Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categories to search

Hi,

I would like to know if is possible to create a CD search engine with categories in Zoom SE. I need to create a search solution to find (100) books and pages of this books in the cd-rom. So, I intends to divide each book in categories and I need a general search too, to find the words in any book? How can I do taht using Zoom SE? Thanks

What format are the books in? PDF, HTML, .DOC or something else?

Is an entire book storred as a single file? e.g. One PDF file containing a 250 page book. Or maybe you have 1 HTML file per page in the book, 250 HTML files in the case of a 250 page book.

How are the files arranged and named? One directory per book?

What type of categories do you want? One category per book or theme based categories (Romance, Sport, Sci-Fi, etc..) or something else?

There are general details about how Zoom categories work in the users guide.

Comment

100 books with 50 pages (html). One categorie per author. Each author into one folder, each book into sub-folder.

Thanks

Comment

If you have a folder per author, then this makes setting up categories too easy. Just use the folder name as the 'match patern' in the categories setup window.

Comment

Working...
        X