On an XP Media Center edition platform.

Open Media Center.
    Click My TV
    Click Live TV

Open Zoom
    Click Config
    Save Config

Zoom crashes with error message --

Error: Acces violation at 0x004033e3 (tried to write to 0x4FCA443D), program terminated.

Weird.

Only happens when Media Center open and viewing TV.

p.
    :: ::

We haven't done any testing on XP Media Center yet so this could be a platform dependent bug. But first, we should confirm that you are using the latest build and version of Zoom. Can you click on "Help"->"About" in Zoom and tell us the version and build number you are using?

The latest build is available here:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/whatsnew.html
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Can we also confirm that when you say "Click Config ... Save Config", did you mean that you clicked the "Configure" button, and then clicked the "OK" button? Does it crash when you click the "Cancel" button?

Or did you actually mean to say that you clicked on the "File" menu, and clicked "Save configuration"?

It is important to get the wording in your description correct and accurate, for us to know what exactly triggers the crash.

We may also need a copy of your ZCFG file which is causing this crash. Please e-mail us your ZCFG file, along with the steps which triggers this crash, so that we can try to reproduce this behaviour.
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

One question I neglected to answer in email.

No, it does not crash when clicking 'cancel' instead of 'ok'.

p.

Comment

wrensoft fixed this bug offline. Moreover, they initiated the follow-up and delivered a test version to me for testing on my system, since they could not duplicate the platform in their office.

Worked first time.

Nice work guys!

p.

Comment

Working...
          X