URL redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL redirect

Hello .. I am using the free version to test it and having problem.Please visit the url below to see what's happening.

http://www.gurucharan.org/polacon2.php/31

Type lotus in the search box and hit submit and you will see the message below.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/srisaru/public_html/polacon2.php on line 67

Background : I am using AJAX to send the parameters and display the results on the page.Keep hitting the submit and you will notice that results come normal and then re-directed.Once it get's redirected,we see the message above.I am trying to the search.php in a home grown CMS.

Could someone let me know what's going on ?

Thank you,

Pola

Zoom does not access any MySQL databases.

The error you are seeing is not related to Zoom, and it is caused by your CMS. We are unable to tell you what is wrong with your CMS as we have no idea how it works (and it is also not our product).

If you have a problem which occurs on the Zoom search page itself (as opposed to a CMS generated page) - using an unmodified search.php script, then let us know.
    Last edited by Ray; Oct-07-2007, 02:22 AM.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

URL Redirect

Ray .. U r right .. it is coming out of CMS .. but does not happen to any other script but for zoom search.php .. when I put a search word and hit submit,I see that it is executing the script twice.Generally , I should not be seeing the query parameters in URL .. for some reason I am seeing them.Not sure if there is something in search.php that does it.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Pola

Comment

We can't tell what you have done with search.php, or how it is being called, so we can't really give any advice at this point. Is the "search.php" file modified? Is it being #included into another PHP file? It is difficult to tell since you have URL rewriting enabled on your site in addition to everything else.

How are you calling the search.php script, or how are you using it? You need to give us more information.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X