Is there a way to associate one file with an image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to associate one file with an image

Hi just a quick question, i have one file that is used to process downloading of pdf's named process.php, I was wondering if there was any way to associate this one file with a pdf download image. The reason I ask is that this content is also available to view or download. So when I index the site I get the pdf details show up twice. ie
    URL: http://mysite.co.uk/forms/downloads/d49-dec05.pdf
    URL: http://mysite.co.uk/forms/downloads/process.php?file=d49-dec05.pdf

Should I just use the zoomstop zoomstart, to exclude one of them or is there a way that I can associate the file process.php with an image of it's own, as this would mean a lot less work if it is possible. I know that I can associate file types with an image, and have done for certain file types.

Best wishes,
    Oraya

You could add,
    /downloads/process.php
    to the skip list to filter out the 2nd link.

See also this FAQ for details of the ZOOMIMAGE meta tag. This allows you to associate a thumbnail or image with a particular page.
    Q. How do I associate a thumbnail with a particular page?

Comment

Originally posted by wrensoft View Post
      You could add,
      /downloads/process.php
      to the skip list to filter out the 2nd link.

See also this FAQ for details of the ZOOMIMAGE meta tag. This allows you to associate a thumbnail or image with a particular page.
      Q. How do I associate a thumbnail with a particular page?
      Ok that's brilliant, thank you. So if I rename the image I want to process.jpg and set it up as shown in the faq, it will only be the pdf's that are processed with the process.php file is that right? And not all php files.

Oh and thank you for your help and patience with previous post concerning the default search page. I was under the impression that a new one was created each time. Which is why I didn't edit it!

Best wishes,
      Oraya

Comment

So near and yet so far! I have just realised that the option in the faq isn't possible as this is a php process file, and not an actual displayed page. So I can't include the meta tag.

Oh well, guess I will just have to leave it with the excluded file option.

Many thanks anyway for your help!
        Best wishes,
        Oraya

Comment

Working...
        X