PassMark Logo
Home » Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything between 50,000 and 500,000 uniqe words?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything between 50,000 and 500,000 uniqe words?

Is there a tiny upgrade that could "jack up" my 50,000 uniques words limits?

You see, the gap between the Pro and the Entreprise is not small! And in terms or prices AND in terms of the unique words limits.

Anyway to have a 100,000 unique words?

Thanks

Roger Pilon, Editor
    Hydroponics & Aquaponics Public Library

The professional edition has a llimit of 500,000 unique words (not 50,000). And considering there is only about 50,000 words in common use in the English language, 500,000 should be enough for most applications.

Comment

Between 50,000 and 500,000 unique words

Sorry to insist, but 50,000 unique words is not enough in my situation, and 500,000 is too much for now!

I would like a mini- upgrade! Let says 100,000 unique words. Possible??

In other words, is your price structure flexible enough to adapt to the needs of customer like mine or, as it is now, you company offers ONLY the big jump:

1) from 50,000 to 500,000
      2) from $100 to $300

Thanks

Roger Pilon, Editor
      http://library.ponics.org

Comment

Sorry I don't know what you are talking about. There is no version of the software with a 50,000 unquie word limit. If you look at the link I already posted you will see that.
        Standard Edition, 30,000 words, $49
        Pro Edition, 500,000 words, $99

Comment

Roger: Note that there is a "Limits" tab on the Configuration window. You can change the values here in the Professional Edition to go up to 500,000 unique words. Perhaps you missed this? The Limits need to be manually set because it affects the amount of RAM used.

As pointed out above, there is no edition of the software which is limited to 50,000 unique words.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Right On Again!

I don't know why, but I was so sure that the script has a limit of 50,000 unique words. Wa! 500,000 unique words!

My bad!

Thanks for your patience Raymond!

Roger Pilon, Librarian
            Ponics Library

Comment

Working...
            X