Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashed results - out of date results

Hi,

I have recently taken over my organizations website and need to clean up the search results by Zoom.

Example, when I search an old employee's name the search engine is brings up old copies of the staff webpage. When I click the link the correct page is displayed without the old employee's name list; which is expected.

My question is; how do I clear the outdated cache?

The webiste is PHP 4.x Zoom Version 5.

Thanks!

Travis

Sounds like the search index you are using is out of date. You need to build a new set of index files and replace your existing set.

You might also want to consider scheduling this indexing task (e.g. once a week) in order that the index remains up to date.

Comment

The application is running on a hosted website. Any info on that senerio? Thanks!

Comment

It doesn't matter where it is hosted. I still think the index is out of date and needs updating.

Comment

How do I do this? I am new to this application.

Comment

I assume you have the Zoom software installed (in addition to the script on your site)?

If not, did you purchase the software? If you have a purchased key for V5, then you should download V5, or upgrade to V6.

You might then want to watch this video.

And read the Users Guide.

Comment

Working...
            X