Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML is not getting loaded after search result

Hi,

I have used ZoomSearch in my project and the problem is that I am getting the search result but the footer part of the search template page is not getting loaded.

For example

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Template Header
    __________________________________________________ ____

Search Criteria

Search Result

-------------------------------------------------------------
    here the footer should be displayed but HTML ends right here after the search result.

Is anyone knows what is wrong here ...

I am using <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> to show the search form on the search_template page.

You have posted in the V4 forum. If you are really using V4, then you should consider upgrading to V6.

Are you sure the footer that you want is actually in the template file on our web site?
    Does the footer appear if you get go to the search page without entering in any search word?

Comment

Wrensoft,

Thanks for replying.

Yes The footer is a part of the template file. if I remove the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag then I am able to see the footer so I think something is wrong with the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag.

Comment

Does the footer appear if you get go to the search page without entering in any search word?

What is the URL for the search form so that we can see the problem?

Did you see if V6 fixes the problem?

Comment

As mentioned, if you are really using V4, that is rather old. You didn't tell us which build you are using, but there was some bug a long time ago where the <!--ZOOMSEARCH--> tag needed to be on a line of its own (not with other HTML tags on the same line). You can try changing that to see if it fixes the problem.

This shouldn't be a problem in V6.
          --Ray
          Wrensoft Web Software
          Sydney, Australia
          Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
          X