Anyone using with DNN site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using with DNN site?

Well just found something interesting. I have been using zoom for a couple of months but just the other day changed the security on how our site is working. I use the cookie base auth check since I could not get it to work any other way. I had logged in as Host on the site so I forgot to log out and Zoom used that for indexing. Bit mistake that was. In doing that Zoom went to site admin page and made an update to the site admin that changed my containers. The strange part is I have that in the skip list. Is the Skip list case sensitive? Do I need both /admin and /admin/? Any what to prevent it from submitting forms but I am betting DNN is just a link update button. Has anyone had any luck Auto login at certain URL option for DNN? I could not get it to work.

There are general instructions for DNN in this FAQ
    Q. How to create a search engine for your DotNetNuke website

URLs are case sensitive, and so is the skip list. But having both /admin and /admin/ in the skip list is redundant.

Zoom doesn't submit forms. But it does follow links.

Comment

Originally posted by chriscsanyi View Post
      Has anyone had any luck Auto login at certain URL option for DNN? I could not get it to work.
      We found a few issues with the automatic cookie login option last week. There were problems with login and password variable names greater than 40 characters in length, amongst other bugs. This should be fixed in the next release (V6.0 build 1015).
      --Ray
      Wrensoft Web Software
      Sydney, Australia
      Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
      X