Config Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Config Error

I have been using the standard cersion 5 and recently upgraded to version 6. On indexing my site and uploading the appropriate files my search.php page stopped reading my search_template.html file and reverted back to the default search page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom and now as well as the te,plate not working I am getting the following error message:

Zoom config error: The zoom_pageinfo.zdat file is invalid or not up-to-date. Please make sure you have uploaded all files from the same indexing session.

I am not doing anything differently from when I used the old version, please help.

Config Error Fixed

Managed to resolve my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post

Zoom config error: The zoom_pageinfo.zdat file is invalid or not up-to-date. Please make sure you have uploaded all files from the same indexing session.
      Could you tell me how you solve the problem because i'm having the same problem..plss

Comment

You're most likely mixing index files from different sessions. Maybe even different versions.

The set of files listed at the end of indexing (in a window called "Required Files") must all be uploaded to your server. If you leave a file out, and especially if you're using a previous version (or had a previous index), then you end up mixing files from different sessions.

More information here:
        http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support...html#corrupted

If you are using Zoom's built-in FTP upload feature, then you should make sure the path is correct and you are uploading to the right folder.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
        X