Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory problem?

Code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes)
    in /mounted-storage/home125/sub026/sc70356-QWPJ/statesXXX.com/search.php on line 1497
    We have just purchased the Enterprise Edition but in the meantime I am still configuring the site options/layout using the free version for the sake of simplicity. I have indexed and re-indexed countless times without receiving this error and it seems to be directrly related to the following:-

Using the Preferred Link option I uploaded a file containing almost 4,000 lines of KWs, Titles, Links and descriptions. I made frequent use of the wildcard option with respect to KWs.

Any ideas?

One more thing re formatting on the search page. I have both a SUBURB and CATEGORY drop down lists which formats correctly on a single line across the page in IE but not in FF.

Any ideas please?

For the php memory issue see the following FAQ,

Q. "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted..." or similar error message

For your formatting issue, I cannot respond why, without seeing the code to see what you have done. If you have a search on a live website, please provide a link (on the forum or via email).

Comment

Working...
    X