Home » Forum
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memory problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory problem?

Code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes)
    in /mounted-storage/home125/sub026/sc70356-QWPJ/statesXXX.com/search.php on line 1497
    We have just purchased the Enterprise Edition but in the meantime I am still configuring the site options/layout using the free version for the sake of simplicity. I have indexed and re-indexed countless times without receiving this error and it seems to be directrly related to the following:-

Using the Preferred Link option I uploaded a file containing almost 4,000 lines of KWs, Titles, Links and descriptions. I made frequent use of the wildcard option with respect to KWs.

Any ideas?

One more thing re formatting on the search page. I have both a SUBURB and CATEGORY drop down lists which formats correctly on a single line across the page in IE but not in FF.

Any ideas please?

For the php memory issue see the following FAQ,

Q. "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted..." or similar error message

For your formatting issue, I cannot respond why, without seeing the code to see what you have done. If you have a search on a live website, please provide a link (on the forum or via email).

Comment

Working...
    X