error in code? - failed to open stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error in code? - failed to open stream

My search feature was working just fine. I just tested it and this message showed up at the top of my screen, above my page table.

Warning: fopen(./logs/searchwords.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/26/6371226/html/1_ASSETS/Web_Pieces/ZOOM/search.php on line 3161

I can't find this in my code either in my template, or zoom php. I am a fumbling tech wanna be and don't know what this means. Help?

The error relates to the search word logging feature. See this FAQ for details,
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/support/logging.html

The simple solution is to turn off logging (Off is the default value in fact). This can be done from the "Advanced" configuration window in Zoom. The off setting will take effect next time you index your site and upload a new set of index files.

The error itself means with the /logs/ folder doesn't exist. Or the permissions you have set on the /logs/ folder are not correct. The folder needs to have write permission. See the FAQ link above for details.

Comment

Thank you

Simple is good. I unchecked the Log box and it works fine. I don't know how it got checked and certainly am not tech enough to understand the FAQ but the simple method worked. Love that. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X