Multiple Meta Name Search Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Meta Name Search Fields

I've been trying to format the search page for an unpublished website. I've been working in JavaScript, using CSS as much as I can, but I've come across a problem since I am using multiple custom meta names. Since the JavaScript function populates them at the same time, I cannot find a way to format them individually. All six of them are using the multi-select boxes, using the same class name. Is it possible to create a different class for each meta name's multi-select box and title? That way, I could place each in a separate table cell or something similar as well as keep the widths of the boxes different. As it is, it simply places them one after another without any spacing between them and I have put a standard width for the boxes.

Perhaps the problem is actually Javascript itself, but I was hoping there was a way to fix this without changing the programming.

You'll want to create your own search form if you want that much control over them (e.g. putting them in different table cells).
    Q. How do I define my own search form?

But you do lose the automatic ability of re-populating the search form with your current search query.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X