Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility to mass-import List of recommended Links

Hi,

Recommended Links are a great feature we want to use at our website. So I`ve made a "piped" text file and imported this file within the gui. Works well.

Now I want another person who has no access to the Zoom GUI or just the Search-Server to manage those Links. In the forum I`ve read there`s no possibility to manage the import of the text-file with a console-switch (we own an enterprise license). This is sad because we don`t want to rewrite the zcfg file.

In my opinion I`d give the "Link-Manager" an Excel-Sheet or sth. like this where he or she enters the needed data. Afterwards a script writes the piped text-file ready for import and a Managed Task starts the import in Zoom.

What do you think guys - is there a chance this feature could me made available? Or is the only way to manage this thing to give the`dedicated person access to the Zoom GUI?

Can you please give an forecast what`s new in v7 with recommended links?

Thank for your reply in advance,
    Daniel

Yes, if you want to import recommended links into the software, then you need access to the software.

The only other option is you write code to write / update your own configuration file on the fly, but you said you didn't want to do this.

There are no plans to change this in V7. No one else has requested it.

Comment

Ok - thank you for the information. Finally I`ll try to build an own config-wrapper with a php-script.

Comment

Working...
      X