Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to test binary indexing?

Hi,

I have tested the free version and I am now looking into purchasing a Pro license, my caveat is that there is no way to test the indexing for my binary content.

While given my test results, I expect the soft to work well, the truth is that I have also tested a competing application and not only it produced wrong results, it built non-working indexes when dealing with the whole site.

I wouldn't like to find that my site makes Zoom fail and end up empty handed. Being in a developing country the money I spend in Zoom is relatively close to the money I was quoted to develop a custom (if more limited) solution.

This is a static site with ~450 MB in .doc, .pdf, and ppt files, and it is expected to grow at a 33% yearly rate. It is developed in a windows box and hosted on a Lnux server.

I intend to use the CGI mode, but I haven't verified I will be able to install it.

Thanks in advance.
    Maddop

We have offer a limited number of demo keys in the past. They are given on an case by case approval basis. Since the demo keys will unlock the full feature of the software, we must verify that this is indeed a genuine request.

You can EMail us for more information on obtaining an unlocked demo.

Comment

wow, that would be great!

I will contact you to see if we qualify for it.

Best regards.

Comment

Hi,

I am happy to say that the test went very well and I just purchased a Pro license.

Eagerly awaiting for it to arrive!

Thank you.

Comment

License keys are sent out within 5min.
          If you haven't received it, check your spam filter first,then get back to us.

Comment

Working...
          X