How do I direct Zoom to my new site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I direct Zoom to my new site?

I created a new site. I had Zoom on the old site. I can get the search engine to work, but it's pointing to the old site's pages instead of the new site's pages? I can't find where to change that. Help please?

I assume the new site is on a different domain name?

In the "start options" configuration window you can enter in the domain name of your site.

Comment

Thank you for your response. The website is the same address but with a twist. I created the new website in the same root folder but as a subfolder edctc-3. If you go to my new website, (brown in tones) http://www.edctc.org/index.html and search, for example El Dorado Trail, it goes to the search page and finds all the relevant documents, but they are on my old website (it's green in tones). I need it to find my relevant pages on the brown toned pages. I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I"m not a tech and don't understand the user's manual. I even printed it out!

Comment

I can get the search to access my main files, but not my sub files. They are the ones that still go to the old website. How do I point them in the right direction?

Comment

It should just be a matter of re-indexing the site, and uploading a new set of index files, in this case.

Comment

I have indexed it several times. I think Zoom is confused in my files. I hadn't deleted my old files and they were listed at the top. Maybe it is going there first. I'm deleting them all now and hopefully, when I re-index again, it will work. Thank you for your time and assistance. I'll check back with you tomorrow if it doesn't work.
            Kind Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X