Search.asp comes up instead of URL listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search.asp comes up instead of URL listing

When I type a keyword in the search box it takes me to the Search.asp form and not to a list of URLs that have the keyword appearing on it. I would appreciate your advice.

Al Nelson
    www.oldeworldelace.com

Could be as simple as an HTML coding issue. However, I am unable to locate your the search on your site (assumed it is the one in your signature, oldeworldeace). If you can provide the page that contains your search, we can take a look at what might be the issue.

Comment

It might also be that your hosting company doesn't support the ASP option.

I see you are using Wordpress on your site. Which uses PHP scripting.

So maybe you should try the PHP scripting option in Zoom.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
        Could be as simple as an HTML coding issue. However, I am unable to locate your the search on your site (assumed it is the one in your signature, oldeworldeace). If you can provide the page that contains your search, we can take a look at what might be the issue.
        The web page that it appears on is www.oldeworldelace.com/Lace-Curtain-Sewing-Instructions-Tips-6.html. You will notice that when you search for a keyword you are taken to the search.asp page. I appreciate and look forward to your advice.

Al Nelson

Comment

The contents of the .asp file is displayed which typically indicates that your web hosting company does not support ASP.

Like wrensoft suggested, you can try the PHP option or ask your webhost which technology they support, PHP or ASP.

Comment

Working...
          X