Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search term with @

If I insert the @ character in the search term is not get no result
    If I searched for "person_name@gmail.com" donīt find anything (but I have one file indexed with this email) But if I search for "person_name gmail.com" without "@" the results find the file.
    If I insert "@" no results found
    In Index Skip options I donīt have anything with "@" to skip
    What happened? We canīt search for email adresses?
    Thank you for anyone can help me

The "@ sign" is available as an indexing word join option in V7. Turning this on along with "dots" will allow e-mail addresses to be searched. You can try this with the current beta release here:
    http://www.wrensoft.com/zoom/v7.html
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, I am rest awaiting the final version because Iīve installed the v7 beta and does not accept the use of plugins for file extensions, and I canīt use the v7 in free version. Efectivelly I see the box option in the tab index and should work, very good.
      Thank you we wait for final version.

Comment

Not sure what you mean by this: "Iīve installed the v7 beta and does not accept the use of plugins for file extensions"

The V7 beta should use the plugins from V6 in the same way. It also uses the same license from V6.
        --Ray
        Wrensoft Web Software
        Sydney, Australia
        Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Sorry. What happend was I have not enter licence key for v7 and in free version mode donīt accept plugins. Sorry for wrong information.

What I have experienced in v7 using the same configuration file used in the v6 has not indexed password protected directories, the crawaler donīt visit these folders in v7, which does not happen in v6 with same config file.

Comment

Could you elaborate on how the folder is password protected? Is it HTTP Authentication or Cookies based authentication? Can you e-mail us the .zcfg file so we can try to replicate this?
            --Ray
            Wrensoft Web Software
            Sydney, Australia
            Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
            X