Home » Forum
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search controls don't show values

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search controls don't show values

I have implemented Zoom search in a redesign concept for my company. Everything works great, but when I do a search, the search form controls do not show me any feedback. For example, after a search, the dropdown always says 'show 10 results per page' (even if I chose 'show 20 results per page' and it is in fact displaying 20 results per page) and the search term input control is always empty - it should display the words I searched on right?

You can see what I've done here: http://www.coldjet2.com/en/search/search-cold-jet.php

Have I missed something simple perhaps?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

I just took a look and it appears to be working. The search query is retained in the text box and the "per page" dropdown retains the setting as well. So I presume you've fixed it since your post?

Otherwise I noticed that you are using a wrapping page ("search-cold-jet.php") and perhaps you had a different form on that page than the one that was automatically generated by the "search.php" page.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X