Home » Forum
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Searching for CPC+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for CPC+

Hi,
    I am using Zoom Indexer as it is integrated within the Help & Manual software. I am trying to search for the term "CPC+" in WebHelp and it returns no results, however it should be returning 9 results.

Is there anything else I can try customizing to get this term to return results?

I posted my question to the H&M forum, but it was suggested I come here and post it as well to see if there were any suggestions.

As I usually just deal with H&M with any search issues I may have, please let me know if there is any information I have left out that would be beneficial.

(I am using H&M Version 7.1.0 Build 3925)

The + symbol is treated as a word separator (with a couple of exceptions for special terms like C++ and C#).

So Dog+Cat is the same as Dog Cat.
    Meaning you can't normally do a search for the plus symbol.

BUT, it when you do a search like this the + symbol should be striped and it should get a match.

For example see this search for CPC+.

Comment

Working...
    X