Auto Complete with CGI Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Complete with CGI Script

I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong with autocomplete. I have Zoom 7 installed and indexing fine. I started to play with the autocomplete feature, but it doesn't seem to work. After troubleshooting this it appears the zoom_autocomplete.js and zoom_autocomplete.css are not included in the search page. Do I need to manually include these files on my search page, even if the search form is auto generated? Or is there some setting that I'm missing.

The autocomplete JS and CSS files are included in via the CGI output. So if you wish to check for the HTML tags that does this, you will need to go to the search.cgi page in your browser, right click and select View Source.

This assumes that you have correctly enabled the feature within the indexer, and uploaded ALL the files listed in the "Required Files" window that appear at the end of indexing.

Let us know if you still have trouble. You can email us the URL to the website or zip up your index files and we can take a look if you like.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Working...
    X