Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seach Code Embeded on Muliple Sites

Hi,

I`m trying to move the search engine (code) to a defferent sites outside the folder with files generated by Zoom. All looks fine but for some reason search text box is not visible also all the rest of the navigation panel - tick boxes, submit buutton etc. I believe the part of the code below is the problem, have to be directed to the folder with .js files etc.

"<body onload="if (document.getElementById('zoom_searchbox')) {document.getElementById('zoom_searchbox').focus() ;}">"

I created external css file which is working and in the head of the site I added links to the java and css files.

Maybe someone found the solution fot that problem.

Thomas

That bit of Javascript merely selects the search box for you, so that the visitor does not have to click on the search box to start typing. That's all it does.

So it doesn't sound like it would be related to your problem.

I'm not sure what you mean by moving the search engine code to a different folder.

We only support the search script to be in the same folder as the index files. If you are trying to move them apart, that's better suited for somebody with more programming experience.

If you want us to take a closer look, you'll have to give us a URL to the files in question, or provide a more detailed description of which files are where.
    --Ray
    Wrensoft Web Software
    Sydney, Australia
    Zoom Search Engine

Comment

Ray,

Thank you, I just customised the search site and created a link to it on the relevant pages. I think that will do.

Thank you

Thomas

Comment

Working...
      X